Software Engineer at MORTGAGEHIPPO, INC.
We need one to Participate in the application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computer science (including bootcamps).
- Interest in the fintech and/or mortgage industry is a plus.
- Technical Capacity
- Customer Focus
- Communication Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
MortgageHippo is a leading, consumer-centric digital lending platform processing thousands of loan applications totaling billions of dollars every month. The platform is used by hundreds of lenders ranging from IMBs to Banks and Credit Unions. The company’s platform is the only modern, Point-of-Sale solution available in the market that enables lenders to very quickly and cost-effectively customize workflows, business rules, UI, data flows between systems and many other aspects of the platform through its easy-to-use, no-code/low-code editors.
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Below is a listing of the job functions this position performs.
- Participate in the application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate with the software engineering team to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will work with smart and creative people who are passionate about solving tough problems.
- Health insurance
- Remote work options
- Macbook Pro or equivalent PC
- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Professional development
- Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
It is the policy of MortgageHippo to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, MortgageHippo will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.