Software Engineer at INFRASI
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions.
- Proven experience building robust and user-friendly python-based web applications.
- Detailed knowledge and long-term experience with a backend Python framework such as Flask, Django or FastAPI
- Proven experience of model design on relational and non-relational databases
- Experience with Google App Engine, Azure Web Apps, or a similar PaaS
- Proven front-end web or native app development skills
- Working experience in design, development, and implementation of highly scalable, high-volume software systems and components, client-facing web, and/or mobile solutions.
- Full Lifecycle software development
- Experience developing software documentation
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Practical experience Rest APIs
- Progressive Web Apps development experience
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Interested in emerging technologies
- B.S/Masters Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and install software solutions. Software Engineer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining system functionality and writing code in various languages, like Java, Python or .NET programming languages (e.g. C++ or JScript.NET.). Our ideal candidates are familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment. Ultimately, the role of the Software Engineer is to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay: $25.00 - $45.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
- REST: 2 years (Preferred)
- Python: 2 years (Preferred)