Software Engineer at Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
We are looking for someone who is Experienced with ReactJS, HTML, CSS, NPM Configuration, Webpack, ESLint preferred
- Typically requires at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), or a closely related field, from an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
- Experience with ReactJS, HTML, CSS, NPM Configuration, Webpack, ESLint preferred
- Experience with Storybook and D3 would be a plus
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team.
- United States Citizenship is required for this position
- The primary desired work location for this position is Kansas City. We offer employees the flexibility to work from home up to 80 percent of the time, depending on specific team needs. Also considering full time remote candidates.
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
The Data Transparency and Strategy team is looking for a front-end UI developer to join its team. Our team is comprised of data analysts, developers, and UX designers who are passionate about putting trusted data in the hands of the people.
- Applies the principles of software engineering to the design, implementation, configuration, and optimization of solutions in support of applications, databases, test automation tools, and Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products
- Partners with customers in the development of innovative solutions that achieve business goals
- Reviews and analyzes business and technical requirements and implements software solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned
Our Total Rewards programs offers benefits that go beyond the basics featuring:
- Market-leading Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 401k/Thrift Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation & Personal Time
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave
- Adoption Assistance
- Onsite Fitness Center (Kansas City location)
- Onsite Cafeteria
- Free Parking
- Additional Convenience Benefits, Discounts and More…
This position has additional screening requirements due to the information accessed while performing the job. These additional screenings would be initiated at the time of offer acceptance and can take up to a couple of months to be completed. You can begin work before the screening is completed; however, continued employment is contingent on acceptable screening results. The areas screened may include education/employment verification, criminal history, credit history, and reference checks. United States citizenship is required for this position.
- Full Time / Part Time
- Full time
- Regular / Temporary
- Job Exempt (Yes / No)
- Job Category
- Information Technology
- Work Shift
- First (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.