Software Engineer at Ensemble Health Partners
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsibilities include: Design, developing, testing, deploy, monitoring, maintain, and continuously improving software
- Translate product concepts into project commitments that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
- Actively mentor the software engineering team through code reviews, and hands-on design sessions
Thank you for considering a career at Ensemble Health Partners!
Ensemble Health Partners is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management solutions for health systems, including hospitals and affiliated physician groups. They offer end-to-end revenue cycle solutions as well as a comprehensive suite of point solutions to clients across the country.
Ensemble keeps communities healthy by keeping hospitals healthy. We recognize that healthcare requires a human touch, and we believe that every touch should be meaningful. This is why our people are the most important part of who we are. By empowering them to challenge the status quo, we know they will be the difference
- Valuing Differences - Works effectively with individuals of diverse cultures, interpersonal styles, abilities, motivations, or backgrounds; seeks out and uses unique abilities, insights, and ideas. Considers the collective.
- Collaboration - Works cooperatively within teams and partners with others, both internally and externally as needed, to achieve success; focuses on the results of the team, not the achievements of one person. It’s “All for One and One for All”
- Accountability - Accepts personal responsibility and/or consequences of failure and successes, delivering on commitments and refocusing effort when needed. Someone who is willing to step up and own it.
- Time Management - Effectively manages personal time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Developing Trust - Gains others’ confidence by acting with integrity and following through on commitments; treats others and their ideas with respect and supports them in the face of challenges.
- Takes Initiative - Takes prompt action to accomplish goals and achieve results beyond what is required; is proactive and pursues relentlessly.
Essential Job Functions
Responsibilities include: Design, developing, testing, deploy, monitoring, maintain, and continuously improving software
Translate product concepts into project commitments that deliver incremental value to our customers frequently and with high quality
Actively mentor the software engineering team through code reviews, and hands-on design sessions
- Join an award-winning company
- Three-time winner of “Best in KLAS” 2020-2022
- 2022 Top Workplaces Healthcare Industry Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces USA Award
- 2022 Top Workplaces Culture Excellence Awards
- Work-Life Flexibility
- Purpose + Values
Bottom line, we believe in empowering people and giving them the tools and resources needed to thrive. A few of those include:
Associate Benefits – We offer a comprehensive benefits package designed to support the physical, emotional, and financial health of you and your family, including healthcare, time off, retirement, and well-being programs.
Our Culture – Ensemble is a place where associates can do their best work and be their best selves. We put people first, last and always. Our culture is rooted in collaboration, growth, and innovation.
Growth – We invest in your professional development. Each associate will earn a professional certification relevant to their field and can obtain tuition reimbursement.
Recognition – We offer quarterly and annual incentive programs for all employees who go beyond and keep raising the bar for themselves and the company.
Ensemble Health Partners is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ensemble Health Partners also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.
Ensemble Health Partners provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)