Software Developer Non-US at BEMO
We are seeking mid-level developers to join our Product Apps and Services team.
Who are we looking for?
Candidates must be willing to learn new platforms, languages and tools. We integrate with Azure, desktop and mobile clients, Teams and third-party platforms for all aspects of SaaS and Security.
- 5+ years of full-time development experience using C# and ASP.NET Web development
- Proven expertise as a Full-stack .NET Software Developer
- REST API experience
- Microsoft Azure experience
- UI/UX design experience
- Test automation
- Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries
What Will Make You Stand Out:
Microsoft Teams Add-in development, Chatbots, back-end/web integration experience
- Experience with micro-services or service-oriented architecture
- Azure web apps, Key Vault, Backup, app certificates, and Azure scale sets
- Azure DevOps in release management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery (CI/CD)
- PowerShell development experience
- Familiarity with SQL databases
This is a remote position for anyone located within Central or South America.
To be considered, all candidates must submit an English version of their resume.
We are seeking mid-level developers to join our Product Apps and Services team. Reporting to the Principal Software Development Manager, the Developer will extend the functionality of BEMO's current SaaS to create new engaging experiences with end-users and IT Pros.
What’s your day-to-day like?
As a Software Developer, you will contribute to our commercial web-based storefront hosted in the Microsoft Azure platform, automation of Cyber Security solutions using Azure platform APIs, as well as the development of customer-facing self-service provisioning tools using Teams Application development.
- Azure Web App development integrating with multiple back-end systems
- Teams Add-in development including Chat, Bots, Tabs and integration with multiple back-end systems
- Web and Teams UI development
- Implementation of a shopping cart for Web Store and ownership of the shopping experience
- Automation and Validation of complex Azure AD workflows
Revenue: We grew from $0 to $5.5M (Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) in the last 3.5 years, plan to hit $8M in ARR by the end 2022 and $16M ARR by the end of 2023.
People: We grew from 2 co-founders to 28 people in the last 3.5 years, and plan to hire 40 more in the next 18 months.
BEMO provides cybersecurity and managed IT for SMBs (20 to 500 users) that are running on Microsoft cloud.
$48k-$70k (depends on experience and location (COL %))
Benefits for non-US
4 weeks (20 days) PTO
Paid local and BEMO Global Holidays
3-month paid sabbatical every 5 years
12-weeks paid parental leave
Unlimited Sick days
Health and Life Insurance Reimbursement
$500 home office setup (in addition to company-provided computer)
100% remote (we've been remote since day 1)