Software Developer (Contractor) at ACL Digital
We need one to Ask internal customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
Primary Skills / Must Have:
- Good working knowledge of SQL, C#, SSIS
- Strong analytical skills that work well within large-scale, well-structured enterprise environments.
- Strong SQL query abilities to be able to trace data through related systems
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify root cause for issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions.
- Excellent collaboration and team skills to work as part of global team.
Xperi invents, develops and delivers technologies that enable extraordinary experiences. We make entertainment more entertaining, and smart devices smarter.
From the home to the car to everywhere in between, managing content and connections in a way that is smart, immersive, and personal is precisely what Xperi’s technologies do.
Our inventions are foundational to the global entertainment ecosystem and our products and data improve every aspect of the digital entertainment experience, from choice to consumption.
Content markets are changing, fast. Consumers face a simultaneously expanding and fragmenting set of choices. Xperi technology cuts through the chaos, putting us at the forefront of fast-moving trends in streaming, digital entertainment, and AI applications – in any environment.
Xperi is at the heart of extraordinary experiences.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including service or job failures or system performance issues
- Ask internal customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Track computer system issues through to resolution
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers, IT, DevOps)
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Ensure all issues are properly documented
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of KB articles or runbooks.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $55.00 - $60.00 per hour
- REST: 3 years (Required)
- .NET: 5 years (Required)