Software Developer at Zachary Piper Solutions
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Remote Software Developer to join a 5-year DoD program through 100% permanently remote work.
Qualifications for the Remote Software Developer include:
- MUST have an Active Secret or Top-Secret Clearance
- MUST have one of the following IAM II certifications: CASP+, CISSP, CSSLP, or equivalent/higher
- 6-10+ years of Java Development and/or DevOps Engineering experience
- Compensation for the Remote Software Developer include:
- Salary Range: $115,000-$140,000 **depending on experience and non-negotiable beyond this range**
Zachary Piper Solutions is seeking a Remote Software Developer to join a 5-year DoD program through 100% permanently remote work. The Remote Software Developer must be able to work Monday-Friday, during Eastern standard business hours.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET OR TOP-SECRET CLEARANCE
Responsibilities of the Remote Software Developer include:
- Assist with all aspects of the SDLC such as planning, designing, coding, prototyping, documenting, testing, and configuring software systems
- Develop a web-based data software which is used for collecting, validating, editing, integrating, and reporting system data
- Design, develop, test, integrate, and maintain application software, COTS software, and software updates
- Create and maintain prototype applications, models, and databases
- Assist with the transition from Waterfall methodologies to Agile, DevSecOps, and CI/CD methodologies
Full Benefits: Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.