Software Developer at TekBank Consultants Inc.
We need one to Demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a team environment and to balance independent work as well as working with others.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a comparable degree or equivalent work/school experience.
- 6+ years’ experience participating in collaborative development environment preferred (8+ years without a degree as listed above).
Experience with one or more of the following
- Visual Studio
- Functional Languages
- Able to automate routine maintenance and tasks via scripting languages
- Relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with multi-tier application design and development and knowledge of design patterns
- Unit testing and integration
- Understanding of distributed systems and data structures, both in design and implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or applicable work/school experience
- Certifications in specified technologies
The Software Developer is accountable for the design, development, and maintenances of multiple software projects and managing and directing other technical resources.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Deploy software in a well-planned manner with complete coordination with designated end users.
- Assist with coordination and directing documentation and testing personnel.
- Consistently meet time lines and maintain awareness of schedules.
- Mentor and direct junior developers
- Interpret business technical and functional requirements and design client server and Internet Based Software solutions to meet those requirements.
- Possess innovative problem solving, data analysis, design, coding, and testing skills.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a team environment and to balance independent work as well as working with others.
- Able to comprehend complex, multi-user systems and business rules and be able to perform modifications.
- Oversee unit testing and develops fixes.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work independently and be customer service oriented.
- Acquire and maintain additional technical skills for professional development.
TekBank is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. TekBank is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Visual Studio: 5 years (Preferred)
- ASP.NET: 6 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft SQL Server: 3 years (Preferred)