Software Developer at Envision Pharma Group
Looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, and who thrives in solving complex problems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Our stack: MongoDB, Node + Express, Vue (MEVN), and Postgres
- Working in a fast paced Agile environment
- Reactive front-end development frameworks (Vue development experience is a plus)
- Software development best practices and familiarity with associated tools (GIT, NPM, ESLint etc.), or equivalent.
- SQL databases (Postgres database experience is a plus)
- NoSQL databases (Mongo database experience is a plus)
- Passion for problem solving and developing quality solutions
- Eagerness to learn, grow and collaborate with team members
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or 2 years of professional work experience
- Node/Express: 1 year
- CSS: 1 year
- Vue: 1+ years
- Bootstrap: 1+ years
- MongoDB: 1+ years
- Postgres: 1+ years
- Agile Development 1+ years
Work where you can be your best you. Join Two Labs (part of the Envision Pharma Group) as we continue to grow our business
Two Labs, founded in 2003, is a leading pharmaceutical services company that partners with pharma/biotech companies. At Two Labs, we understand no two product paths are alike. We deliver integrated and customized commercial solutions, helping to chart the path from clinical to commercial for a new product launch and provide strategies for continued market viability for drugs on the market.
Two Labs has a proven track record of successful launches across all major therapeutic areas with unmatched client satisfaction. Two Labs expanded its presence in the pharma consulting space both through organic growth and acquisitions. In 2020, we added the talent of CEEK Enterprises, our Strategic Consulting Team, who specializes in pharma management consultancy. Riparian – a fully integrated Professional Services firm providing consulting services, managed services, and software as a service (“SaaS”)/software solutions to the pharmaceuticals/ life sciences industry joined the Two Labs family in 2021 .Two Labs is a highly collaborative, friendly, passionate, and energized team of professionals who work in an environment that goes beyond casual dress and flex scheduling. No structure or formality is permitted to get in the way of collaboration and teamwork. The ongoing growth of the company offers team members continuous opportunities to gain experience, develop skills and chart their course along an exciting success path.
Thanks to our reputation and unique business model, Two Labs is growing, and as part of our continued growth, we're looking for dynamic and highly motivated new talent to grow and thrive right along with us.
Looking for a Full-Stack Developer who is motivated to work in a fast-paced environment, and who thrives in solving complex problems. You will work on both front-end and back-end systems including databases, APIs and web applications. Our team is highly collaborative where everyone is involved in the whole development process, so we value great communication skills and empowering the developers to build great products.
Do you have what we're looking for?
- Developing features for web services and web applications
- Code reviewing, providing feedback, and accepting critical feedback with a positive attitude
- Collaborating with the product team to design upcoming features
- Working with QA to test implemented features
- Collaborating with clients and internal teams on using and improving our products
What's in it for you?
- Teamwork, support, and collaboration
- Opportunities to grow and build your career path
- A job that makes a genuine difference
- A flexible, relaxed office culture that respects your life beyond work
- Together, we turn vision into reality. Our people are integral to our success and our values reflect the Envision philosophy.
- Interested in joining our ENVISIONary business? If you have the experience highlighted above, we would love to hear from you!
Envision Pharma Group is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment where we value and develop employees of all backgrounds and experiences. Based on our core values, we firmly believe collaboration among team members generates more incisive and deeper insights that better serve our employees, clients, and community.