Software Developer at ClearView Business Intelligence
A Software Developer's main purpose is to develop moderately complex software programming applications and modify/maintain the existing software.
- Bachelor's Degree in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology or related field. Equivalent work experience will be considered.
- Moderate knowledge with C# or Java and web technologies
- Moderate knowledge of the software development process and related technologies
- Moderate knowledge of web technologies, such as AngularJS, JQuery, CSS3, HTML5
- Drive to stay current on the newest technologies and methodologies
Nice To Have
- Understanding of major programming and database languages
- Experience with NoSQL and Big Data solutions
- Understanding of design patterns, best practices, analytical thinking and good troubleshooting skills
- Motivated, good at communicating with technical and non-technical business associates, and superb work ethic
- Essential Functions and Major Duties
- Develop and foster a team atmosphere that exhibits teamwork within the department and the company.
- Participate in the design phase of software projects, working closely with the Software Architects and design team.
- Work with the Technical Development Team Lead and team to analyze and optimize code and systems regularly.
- Provide maintenance, support and troubleshooting for end-users, especially during new releases and hot-fixes.
- Periodically fulfill ad-hoc requests for customers and other departments within the company.
ClearView is a thriving SaaS company that builds industry-leading performance management software for contact centers.
A Software Developer's main purpose is to develop moderately complex software programming applications and modify/maintain the existing software. Software Developers will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions.
- Health Insurance (Medical, HSA, FSA, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance)
- Remote Work and Flexible Work Schedule
- Health and Wellness (Gym membership reimbursement and Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Team Activities
- Please visit our website to learn more! Home - ClearView (clearviewlive.com)
- Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Pay: $50,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance