Social Media Copywriter at Phoenix Exteriors
We are rapidly growing and are looking to add on a Part-Time Entry Level Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our services on social networks.
- Required Associates in Marketing or 1+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role is ideal
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent communication skills
Full Job Description
Phoenix Exteriors is #AlwaysRising!
As a premier roofing and solar energy company, Phoenix Exteriors is a certified installer for Tesla’s solar products specializing in transitioning storm damaged homes into homes with solar energy systems! We are rapidly growing and are looking to add on a Part-Time Entry Level Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our services on social networks.
The opportunity: The Social Media Copywriter will be in charge of updating our social media pages, responding to followers, and tracking user engagement. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience on multiple social networks. Ultimately, this position will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
This position will work part-time hours (24 - 29 hours per week), Monday through Friday in our Sacramento office and report directly to the Marketing Manager. The compensation for this position will range between $18/per hour - $24/per hour based on experience.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and the Owner’s Linkedin page
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the content
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, promotions, and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely, appropriate, and accurate manner
- Create blog articles on related topics about our industry
- Additional duties as assigned by management