Sitecore/C# Developer at Neteffects
We need one to Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience
- 8+ years of Sitecore 9+ experience (any recent Sitecore version is considered)
- 8+ years of experience with C# and .Net Framework.
- 5+ year in Angular2+/React.Js/Typescript
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with RESTful services.
- Expertise with open software libraries.
- Experience unit test frameworks (NUnit/Karma/Mocha/Sion) for writing unit tests.
- Knowledge of development life cycle best practices including version control, QA, build/release management, CI and regression testing
- Experience with NoSql and relational databases
- Experience with enterprise OO design patterns such as the Repository pattern
- Experience using Agile methodologies and tools such as JIRA
- Ability to prove prior experience integrating multiple data sources/systems for consumption by rich websites
- Experience working on a cloud computing platform (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Responsible for the development using Sitecore .Net CMS backend.
- Provide value by integrating business rules and content in accordance with requirements
- Work closely with Product Owners, Analysts and QA in an Agile environment to ensure quality, security, and maintenance of applications, and to ensure code meets development standards and guidelines.
- Contribute to a DevOps culture and development of continuous integrations processes and tools.
- Develop, document, and advocate SOLID software architecture practices
- Ability to jump between frontend and backend work
- Train, mentor junior staff
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $60.00 - $75.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday
- Sitecore: 5 years (Required)
- C#: 8 years (Required)
- Azure: 2 years (Required)
- TypeScript: 1 year (Preferred)