Site Reliability Engineer at DISQO
We need one to Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional colleagues belonging to the same job family, to drive DevOps-centric cross-org initiatives, tooling and standards.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, or in a related field
- Two (2) years of experience in job offered, or as a Cloud Systems Analyst, Platform Specialist, or a related occupation
Experience must include –
- Experience in SRE, DevOps or equivalent engineering roles
- Production experience with AWS or other public cloud providers
- Experience in Infrastructure-as-Code tools - Terraform / AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in CI/CD tools - Jenkins / Git
- Experience with container orchestration frameworks - Docker / Kubernetes
- Scripting experience using Bash / Python / Perl / Ruby
DISQO is changing the way that the world’s largest brands, agencies and media companies get to know their customers. DISQO is the customer experience (CX) intelligence platform for understanding every customer experience. Businesses trust DISQO to power better decisions for every customer, touchpoint, and outcome. DISQO’s insights, agile testing and advertising measurement products are powered by millions of consumers on the industry’s largest opt-in consumer data platform.
Check out the DISQO Developer Blog for the latest from our DISQOTECH team.
- Develop validation master plans, process flow diagrams, test cases, or standard operating procedures.
- Collaborate and communicate with cross-functional colleagues belonging to the same job family, to drive DevOps centric cross-org initiatives, tooling and standards.
- Develop tooling to surface the day-to-day health, uptime and reliability of our cloud infrastructure.
- Analyze validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Optimize software systems through complex metrics to enhance software efficiency.
- Prepare detailed reports or design statements, based on results of validation and qualification tests or reviews of procedures and protocols.
- Function as a Change Agent to introduce and evangelize DevOps mindset, solving availability, performance, capacity planning, cost-effectiveness, monitoring and alerting.
$115,000 - $160,000 a year
Your pay will be determined by your experience, work location, and other applicable factors.
ADDRESS(ES) OF EMPLOYMENT : 400 N. Brand Boulevard, Suite 600, Glendale, CA 91203. (Telecommuting is an optional benefit of employment and employee may live anywhere in the U.S.)
Perks & Benefits:
- 100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
- Generous PTO policy
- Flexible workplace policy
- Team offsites, social events & happy hours
- Life Insurance
- Health FSA
- Commuter FSA (for hybrid employees)
- Catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
- Disability Insurance
- Travel Assistance Program
- 24/7 Counseling Services offered to Employees
- Access to personal and professional growth tools - Calm App & LinkedIn Learning
- 2023 End of year recess
Note: The benefits noted above are for full time US based employees only.
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)