Senior Test Engineer at Zotec Partners
We need one to Develop and execute tests based on user stories, requirements or documentation of change requested
Who you are:
- You have a working knowledge with C# or Python
- You are a professional with a passion for technology and improving products
- You will conduct manual and automated software testing techniques and know when to apply the appropriate tools and techniques in a given scenario
- You will create and maintain functional and non-functional tests
- You have 2+ years’ experience developing API automation scripts using Postman, SoapUI or equivalent tools and technologies
At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 20 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear vision, to partner with physicians to simplify the business of healthcare. Today we are more than 1,000 employees strong and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that vision to life. We are a team of Innovators, Collaborators and Doers.
We’re seeking a Senior Test Engineer to join us.
The Senior Test Engineer, working with their scrum team, will plan, design and execute both manual and automated functional, integration and/or regression tests. In addition, this position will build and enhance automation tests used as part of the team’s continuous integration environment. You’ll collaborate with enthusiastic, experienced professionals in an entrepreneurial and fun environment. If you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join an innovative, industry-shaping organization, you belong at Zotec Partners.
Technologies we use:
We use a variety of tools including TestIM, Selenium Webdriver, JMeter, pytest and Postman
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute tests based on user stories, requirements or documentation of change requested
- Execute tests against UI, service layer and backend logic for AWS cloud-based web applications and web API services
- Create, maintain, and execute automated tests using Azure DevOps, pytest, Postman and TestIM.
- Construct SQL queries that configure test data as well as verify test results
- Analyze requirements, prioritize and automate tests to enable adequate test coverage
- Research system problems, document and communicate findings. Interact closely with the project team and business contact throughout project lifecycle
- Communicate critical issues and status updates
- Participate as a key member of the scrum team
Other ways you can contribute:
- Work with scrum teams to establish and promote best practices, standards and processes for automation testing
- Leverage and expand your experience with functional and load testing APIs
- Help us create, maintain and improve our automated testing frameworks
- Determine priorities for test automation to balance operational efficiency with sufficient test coverage
How we focus on your wellbeing:
- Paid time off (PTO) to balance a fulfilling work and personal life
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance, AD&D, and disability
- Money for your 401k
- Volunteerism support and charitable gift matching through the Zotec Effect program
- Tailored learning and professional development opportunities to help you grow your career in ways that matter to you
- Option to work from home
At Zotec, you will enjoy a network of highly experienced professionals in an environment where you can operate with autonomy yet have the resources and backing of other professionals in a similar role. Entrepreneurial and enterprising is the spirit of our team. If you are an original thinker and opportunity seeker, if you'd like to use your strong business savvy in a new way, we'd like to talk to you! Apply Now!