Senior Software Engineer - Python at Engtal
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience leading new feature development and integration in complex designs
- 5+ years of experience in Agile software development & continuous delivery environment for a SaaS product.
- Highly competent in at least one modern language (Python preferred).
- Strong in software design, data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of microservices architectures, APIs and related technologies.
- Experience with analysis of existing mobile applications structure and decompilation
- Ability to produce high-quality code that is maintainable, reliable, efficient and secure.
- Ability to pick up new concepts and ideas rapidly coupled with a continuous learning drive.
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively in a dynamic environment.
- Team-oriented. You are inspired & motivated by the energy & ideas of teammates.
- Results driven. You don’t want to just write code, you want to ship code that is loved by customers.
- Excellent (English) written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have
- Experience working in the IT security domain
- Linux OS-level debugging skills
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with CI/CD and Kubernetes
- Intermediate level understanding of Cybersecurity or Information Security
We are looking for a skilled Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team. We pride ourselves in building exceptional career opportunities and offering outstanding benefits to our team. We have the enthusiasm of a start-up but the solidity of a mature industry leader. Our mission is to enable trust in digital transactions. Together, we are transforming how the market governs cybersecurity risk through Security Ratings. Our Security Ratings are real-time, data-driven measurements of cyber security performance that help companies, investors, insurers, government agencies and regulators make informed, dynamic risk decisions impacting business results, financial investments and national security.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $145,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday