Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack Developer at Lumen
As a Sr SW Engineer, you will be part of the team delivering the best-in-class online experience on q.com, an online platform for delivering premier fiber-based connectivity to residents and small businesses.
The Main Responsibilities
- Tasks include designing, coding programs, testing, documenting changes and enhancements
- Analyzes programming requests for the purpose of assisting integration with current applications
- Deliver new features for our websites with a high degree of independence
- Participate in a fast-moving lean agile software development environment
- Required: (2 to 3 years of solid experience)
- Experience with Java8
- Experience in developing REST API in using microservice architecture
- Experience with practices like CI/CD, TDD, etc.
- Experience with web application design and analysis, design patterns, and object-oriented design
- Open to learning new technologies or SaaS platforms
- Might have experience working remotely alongside a distributed software engineering team
- Experience with integrating eCommerce stores with external payment gateways and other third-party eCommerce service providers
- Experience with Kubernetes and container deployed applications
- Hands-on experience with running modern web stacks
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology
As a Sr SW Engineer, you will be part of the team delivering the best-in-class online experience on q.com, an online platform for delivering premier fiber-based connectivity to residents and small businesses. You will be working with bleeding-edge technologies and top SaaS platforms like Commerce Cloud, SalesForce, and Zuora.
What to Expect Next
Requisition #: 310000
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information . We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing.
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)