Senior Software Engineer, Front End, React/Rails at HiringThing
HiringThing is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join the Engineering team. This role will focus on our growing React and Ruby on Rails based applicant tracking software platform.
- Minimum 4 years of front end development (preferably at least 2 year of React experience)
- Practical experience with Redux
- Experience working in an agile development environment, preferably with Atlassian products
- Experience with development/project life cycle and industry standards for front end development
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, curiosity, and an innovative spirit
- Independent work ethic
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to communicate well in a team-oriented environment with 100% remote colleagues
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
- Ability to deliver high quality code to deadlines
Technologies in Play:
- React with and without Redux
- Jest/React Testing Library
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
HiringThing is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join the Engineering team. This role will focus on our growing React and Ruby on Rails based applicant tracking software platform. Successful candidates will enjoy working on the latest web technologies in our ever-evolving stack and have significant input into product direction, technology decisions, and development priorities. We practice continuous integration and deploy on-demand throughout the day. The primary focus will be developing our hiring platform using React. You will also spend some time implementing best practices and test automation, and providing mentorship for the junior and intermediate engineering staff. You will participate in an on-call engineering rotation.
Who HiringThing Is:
We are a cloud-based software company that helps companies post jobs online, manage applicants, and hire great employees. We are a growth-focused company that has been in business since 2012. We are a technology-first team dedicated to building the greatest recruiting software available. Our company is fully remote with no physical office. We keep in touch via Slack and regular video meetings. We meet as a team daily and are required to connect with other teams during standard business hours. You can work from home, a coffee shop or the beach as long as the work gets done.
Who you will be working with:
You will be part of a cross-functional technical team comprised of Front End, Back End, and Full Stack Engineers. We work closely together and collaborate extensively with our Product and Client Services teams to develop elegant solutions to recruiting software needs.
- Work hand-in-hand with Back End Engineers in building features and efficiencies for the realization of the anticipated end product
- Provide technical leadership and documentation to engineering team and key stakeholders
- Identify and communicate front end best practices to the team, enhancing efficiency and performance across the department
- Research and evaluate new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the HiringThing application
- Serve as the communication hub between product, design, and business stakeholders for front end related issues
- Participate in peer-to-peer code review and an on-call engineering rotation
- 401(k) plan with regular and Roth options available + employer contribution
- $100/month telecom reimbursement
- Up to $50/month fitness reimbursement
- Participation in Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits offered to eligible employees
- Opportunity for professional development
- Valuable work experience within a rapidly growing scaleup environment
- Unlimited PTO policy
- 9 annual paid holidays
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)