Senior Software Engineer at CrowdStrike at CrowdStrike
About the Role: We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team to lead the UI architecture and design system of our Nextgen console product. It’s an exciting opportunity to influence the direction of our front-end architecture in the cybersecurity space. It’s a role that will collaborate closely with product design and UI engineering. If you are passionate about building complex user interfaces, this role is perfect for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the technical strategy for the front-end architecture with flexibility, scalability, security and performance in mind.
- Lead documentation efforts focused on decisions, processes, key interactions and frameworks.
- Provide direction and recommendation on emerging trends and technologies by conducting an assessment of benefits and risks.
- Providing thought-leadership both upstream and downstream reporting lines.
- Mentor and help engineers to grow in their career.
- Collaborate with multiple teams such as backend developers, product designers and product managers.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in building user centric and scalable UI design systems.
- A good understanding of Cloud Technologies and end to end delivery of data intensive SaaS products.
- Experience with Accessibility (a11y) best practices, tools and techniques such as compatibility with keyboard navigation, screen readers and WCAG guidelines.
- Experience with internationalization (i18n).
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Next.js, Vue and Ember (a huge plus).
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices and tools for improving and maintaining performance and code quality.
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written formats.
- Comfortable providing presentations and recommendations to stakeholder management.
- Be an advocate UX consistency, accessibility and empathy for the end user.
- Knowledge and experience of using micro front-ends and web components to architect framework agnostic applications shells for multi-framework support.
CrowdStrike, Inc. is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The base salary range for this position in the U.S. is $105,000 – $195,000 per year + variable/incentive compensation + equity + benefits. A candidate’s salary is determined by various factors including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and location.