Senior Software Back-End Developer at Leading Reach, Inc.
LeadingReach is looking for a Senior level PHP Back End Developer to contribute their knowledge and talents to our pristine PHP RESTful API that supports our single web page database application.
What You Need:
- Minimum (5) years working as a PHP software developer or able to demonstrate an expert level of knowledge and aptitude
- Minimum (5) years building RESTful APIs that support front end database applications: Create, read, update, delete and search user entered data records and applying data business rules
- Working experience using PHP with Symfony framework
- Working experience using advanced SQL on a relational database
- Work experience in the healthcare industry with knowledge of implementing HL7 interfacing, a plus
Skill & Ability
- Expert PHP developer
- Expert RESTful API developer supporting front end database applications
- Advanced SQL skills (select, insert, update, delete, joins, cross joins, group by, unions, embedded selects, etc.)
- Expert with Symfony
- Intermediate level of expertise in MySQL
Who We're Looking For:
LeadingReach is looking for a Senior level PHP Back End Developer to contribute their knowledge and talents to our pristine PHP RESTful API that supports our single web page database application. We already have a cohesive team of highly productive senior developers that love working together to build great things and we are looking to add you to our incredible team. If you are among the best, come join us and you'll enjoy a great company culture, and rewarding work-but only if you are a great developer!
Who We Are:
LeadingReach is a health-tech SaaS provider on a mission to change the way healthcare manages patient care.
Based in Austin, Texas, LeadingReach is a HIPAA-secure, web-based platform that connects healthcare providers together on the LeadingReach Network enabling them to refer patients, share clinical documentation, and communicate digitally, reducing the need for faxes and phone calls between providers.
What We Offer:
- Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Startup environment within a stable, industry-leading company
- 20 days PTO plus paid holidays
- Company-sponsored health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible schedule that emphasizes a collaborative team synergy with personal accountability