Senior Software Architect (m/f/d) at LCM Digital GmbH
As Senior Software Architect (m/f/d), shape the technical foundation of our young company's vision and manage internal and external software development.
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics, or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in software development and technical management, including at least 3 years of experience in leading and scaling development teams in a high-growth SaaS or product technology company
- Demonstrated expertise in designing service-oriented software architecture with a focus on "data-intensive B2B SaaS" and "real-time collaboration" using MS Azure Functions.
- Experience in building high-performance, agile tech teams and managing remote teams
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented approach paired with a broad spectrum of knowledge with the purpose of being able to cover both operational and strategic-conceptual task areas
As Senior Software Architect (m/f/d), shape the technical foundation of our young company's vision and manage internal and external software development. Become part of our fast-growing team with which we are changing the construction industry for the long term. In doing so, you will make a significant contribution to bringing an entire industry into the digital age.
The task can be performed at our locations in Stuttgart, Berlin, or remotely. Please indicate your preference in your application.
- Overall responsibility for all aspects of technical software development
- Definition and implementation of the strategy for the technical infrastructure, taking into account state-of-the-art technologies with regard to reliability, security, and performance
- Technical leadership and further development of the internal and external tech team as well as expansion of the team
- Close cooperation and coordination with the product development and customer success departments to further scale the solution
- Developing best practices to optimize development cycles and improve the predictability of development efforts
- Exciting, varied tasks around regional and international projects in the construction and real estate industry.
- A working environment that enthusiastically embraces and promotes innovative ideas and sustainable approaches
- The opportunity to take on responsibility right from the start and to advance an agile and dynamic environment as part of a corporate start-up
- Attractive career opportunities paired with the possibility to influence the further development of the company in direct cooperation with the founding team