Senior Ruby on Rails Developer at Nomadix, Inc.
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, creative, and actively growing team where you'll have plenty of ownership and the potential to develop your distinct expertise, we look forward to hearing from you.
Skills & requirements
Who We're Looking For
- Production level experience with Ruby on Rails for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of NodeJS or other languages such as Kotlin, Swift or Go will be helpful, but not essential.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Proactive approach with positive, collaborative attitude
- Remote worker within time zone where 2-3 hours of daily overlap is sustainable across Europe and North America
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent preferable
- Ideally located in UK/Europe
- Experience with React is a plus
Who Are We?
With more than 25 years of experience, Nomadix enables over 5 million daily internet connections in over 150 countries. Its patented gateways are the industry standard in hospitality, supporting millions of rooms worldwide. The company provides a suite of solutions that enhances the guest experience. From in-room entertainment with TV casting, Wi-Fi, cloud PBX phone service â travellers feel at home wherever they go. Angie by Nomadix delivers contactless technology and offers patented voice and touchscreen capabilities in purpose-built solutions for the hotels including the world's first 24-hour interactive guest room assistant, and mobile app solutions.
What You'll Do
If you are looking for an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, creative, and actively growing team where youâll have plenty of ownership and the potential to develop your distinct expertise, we look forward to hearing from you.
The role requires the successful candidate to assist us in designing and developing exciting new products and services while maintaining our existing products portfolio.
Youâll primarily interact with our Development/QA/Devops teams who are located in the UK to facilitate successful production releases of new features. However, youâll also work with a wider Product team that is located remotely, and in different time zones around the globe.
What We Offer
- Contract or permanent position subject to your location
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote working (occasional travel for team meetings may be needed)
- Equal opportunity employer
- Our Stack
- Ruby on Rails
- AWS / Google Cloud