Senior React Developer (Europe) at INTEL 471
Intel 471 is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our world-class team. You will be developing the next gen cyber security platform from the ground up.
Experience & Qualifications:
- You have a strong record (5+ years) as a Front End developer in high-quality web development
- You are proficient in HTML, CSS
- Extra point if you worked on a cyber security platform
- Do-it-right-first-time attitude
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Act as a mentor to Junior Developers in the team
- Ability to work in an agile manner with focus on timeliness of delivery
- Able to think outside the box, and open to learning and improving skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and test automation
- Experience in Kubernetes and docker
Intel 471 empowers enterprises, government agencies, and other organizations to win the cybersecurity war using near-real-time insights into the latest malicious actors, relationships, threat patterns, and imminent attacks relevant to their businesses. Founded in 2014, Intel 471 provides comprehensive intelligence and monitoring on threat actors. The company’s centralized TITAN platform enables intelligence and security professionals to access structured information, dashboards, timely alerts and intelligence reporting via web portal or API integration.
Our pedigree is unmatched and we count upon a team with experience operating in the intelligence services, military, law enforcement and private threat intelligence companies in nearly every continent on earth.
Intel 471 is looking for a Senior React Developer to join our world-class team. You will be developing the next gen cyber security platform from the ground up. This is a complete greenfield development where you will be responsible for defining the design guidelines for the UI team and developing the platform following Micro Frontend Principles.
In this opportunity, you can make a real impact collaborating with your team to design new features and solutions in an International and fast-growing cyber security company.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Close and frequent interaction with the UX Architect to understand user workflow and implement the design components defined by the UX Architect
- Develop reusable components
- Work independently to lead end to end component design and development
- Mentor junior UI Developers
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-friendly culture
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development opportunities
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
The Intel 471 team is constantly growing and is always on the lookout for talented professionals who seek to operate on the forefront of the fight against threat actors impacting our customers and partners. Our culture of humility and quiet professionalism is a core attribute of Intel 471 and everyone within it. Our culture is collaborative, supportive and fast-paced. We're a mission-driven company. We're looking for talented, 'can-do' minded people with a passion for always doing the right thing.
We believe in supporting a progressive culture that allows all our people to be themselves, enjoy exciting opportunities and grow with us. That's why our culture is founded on our core values of openness, inclusion, integrity and client focus, which set the tone for how we work together and treat each other in order to empower us all – and foster a unique team spirit.