Senior QA Engineer at Contra
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help us ensure the high quality of our professional network, Contra.
You’ll be successful here if you
- You have experience defining QA processes.
- You have experience troubleshooting issues along with the engineering team.
- You know how to write and debug integration tests using Cypress
- You have have strong organizational and analytical skills, are highly self-driven, reliable
- You have strong technical aptitude and keen to learn and improve
- Bonus:You have an experience working in a startup
- Bonus: You have an experience with doing Accessibility Audits
- Bonus: You have an experience with Performance and load testing
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to help us ensure the high quality of our professional network, Contra. You will be joining our Lead QA Engineer as our second dedicated QA hire. Your role will be to establish the best practices for the company and implement it. To help you succeed, we have documented our current QA processes and how we see QA helping the organization.
How you’ll add value at Contra
- Establish the QA processes.
- Ensure quality in the delivered features across all supported platforms (functional testing, integration testing, testing API & client).
- Validate and document bug reports.
- Test usability of the new features and suggest UI / UX improvements.
How Contra can add value for you
- Remote-first culture
- Health coverage
- Well-funded company built to scale
- Competitive salary + equity
- Generous vacation policy + paid holidays off
- Flexible parental leave
- No Meeting Wednesdays
- Half day every third Friday of the month (throughout Covid)
- A custom Slack emoji, just for you.
Our interview process
- Complete a self-assessment form (10-15 minutes)
- Non-technical (introduction & culture) interview (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with our Lead QA Engineer (30 minutes)
- Technical interview with our CTO (30-45 minutes)
- Interview with Founders (30 minutes)