Senior Programmer at Visionary Integration Professionals LLC
We are seeking a Senior Programmer for a 5 month project in Sacramento, CA. This role can be remote.
- Seven years of experience as a software developer delivering web applications and APIs in Python, leveraging the Django MVC framework and PostgreSQL database.
- Seven years of experience working with Docker to package software for deployment.
- Seven years of experience working with Linux (Redhat/CentOS) operating system.
- Three years of experience configuring the Okta identity framework to integrate with on-prem and cloud web applications using various authentication protocols, such as OIDC, SAML, oAuth etc.
- Three years of experience developing applications and APIs that share and consume user account data with Okta identity platform and client web applications.
- Three years of experience architecting solutions and leading software development projects.
- Three years of experience working within the Agile software development methodologies.
Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) provides industry-leading management consulting, system integration, and technology deployment solutions. VIP helps its clients strengthen mission outcomes by combining deep industry specialization, agility to adapt as needed, and an unwavering commitment to client satisfaction. VIP brings expertise in how to deploy systems that align people, processes, and technology to accelerate strategic change and to deliver business results in partnership with its clients. Since 1996, VIP has worked with over 1,200 public sector and commercial clients. For more information, visit https://trustvip.com.
Additional Desired Qualifications (DQs) for the Senior Programmer include:
- Three years of experience using centralized requirements tools such as Jira.
- Three years of experience meeting with customers to gather functional requirements to understand their needs/challenges before presenting solution options.
- Two years of experience remediating or developing web applications that comply with accessibility requirements, as referenced in Exhibit D, Special Terms and Conditions.
The compensation for this position is $170,000 to $190,000 per year depending on experience and qualifications. Employees are also eligible for performance-based bonus/ to participate in a performance-based incentive plan. This position is eligible for a benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, 7 paid holidays and PTO.