Senior Product Designer at Zoom Video Communications, Inc
Zoom is looking for a Senior Product Designer to shape our product experience for our Contact Center team. You will partner closely with different teams at Zoom to create the most intuitive and delightful experience on behalf of our users.
- 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology for web apps.
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary design tool) or the ability to adapt to it.
- A passion for creating products that balance function and emotional impact on people.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to run usability testing and light user research is a must.
Zoom Contact Center is an omnichannel contact center solution that’s optimized for video and integrated right into the same Zoom experience. Zoom Contact Center brings unified communications together with contact center capabilities
We strive to understand complex problems and root causes to form elegant design solutions. Design for users and their jobs to be done on and offline, with the highest experience Zoom can provide.
Provide a stellar user experience to deliver on the promises we make to our users. Zoom is looking for a Senior Product Designer to shape our product experience for our Contact Center team. You will partner closely with different teams at Zoom to create the most intuitive and delightful experience on behalf of our users.
- Own and lead the design for the product features (epic level) and innovate and deliver a cohesive and quality experience by actively collaborating internally and externally.
- Be responsible for communicating strategy, vision, and potential improvement solutions.
- Be responsible for storytelling that elaborates the problem, root cause, and design solutions that encompass the overall strategy of the Contact Center.
- Partner with the design systems team and strategize for the growth of the Contact Center design systems and consistent design.
- Always advocate and enhance the Zoom Brand experience within the design team and the cross-functional partners.
- Build a strategic partnership with PM and Eng org at Zoom. Identify and work with key contacts from Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal to tackle the diverse product features scope.
- Being knowledgeable about the Zoom Product ecosystem and user journey.
- Drives a group consensus for sustainable and quality design solutions by actively aligning the team’s knowledge of the problem and root cause.
- Take a smart and calculated risk to drive a design decision. The decision will always be for the strategic growth and quality of all Contact Center and Zoom Products.
- Articulate your vision and rationale through various design artifacts, and deliver complete solutions for the product features.
- Help mentor and inspire other designers.
- Are a positive and proactive spirit.
- Enjoys connecting with people on a human scale.
- Have a design foresight for the future and are passionate about making an impact on the Zoom business and design.
- Can identify issues and able to mitigate for the sustainability and quality of the product
- Are not afraid of ambiguity.
- Strive for truth and allow room for different perspectives to enter.
- Previous Contact Center related design experience is a plus.
- Experience working with remote teams and an international audience.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
- Experience designing for OS-native apps, mobile apps, and embedded apps.
- Strong bias for action in a fast-paced, metric-driven environment.
- Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive collaboration skills.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].