Senior Product Designer at Teikametrics
Teikametrics is looking for a talented, hardworking, and empathetic Senior Product Designer to join our Product organization.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of professional experience in user experience design working in a fast-paced, agile environment
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design skill and an understanding of user-centered design principles
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in design, human factors, fine art, or a related field
- Mastery of design software (Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Miro, Whimsical)
- Experience owning products from start to finish, working with product managers and developers
- Team player with the ability to collaborate across departments and disciplines
ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a talented, hardworking, and empathetic Senior Product Designer to join our Product organization. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track of success delivering world-class user experiences through effective, efficient, and data-centric design exploration, ideation, and user validation.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Become an expert in the complex domain of e-commerce advertising and seller tools available to Amazon and Walmart.com sellers, vendors, authors, and publishers
- Partner closely with product management, engineering, sales, marketing, finance, customer operations, and other critical internal stakeholders during research and execution of product design, development, go-to-market, and operation
- Lead a variety of large and/or complex product initiatives with minimal oversight
- Explore solutions, create prototypes, and dive into user feedback/data to identify points of friction and opportunities for improvement
- Conceptualize and define an end-to-end design strategy that supports customer needs and business goals
- Ideate detailed stories and user flows illustrating the solution
- Verify and improve on designs through reviews, validations, and formal usability testing with our end users
- Advocate for our users by continuously iterating and evolving our core products and experiences
- Collaborate with the rest of our design team to evolve our long-term product vision, design systems, and internal design process
- Partner with a user experience researcher to talk directly with customers to understand their needs, goals, and motivation
- Help us hire more amazing people to grow the design team and bring diverse perspectives to our design process
WHAT CAN HELP YOU STAND OUT
- Experience building SaaS, enterprise software, or developer tools
- Experience performing and analyzing user research
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics. Be part of the evolution of Flywheel 2.0, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform, helping thousands of sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com optimize every part of their ecommerce business -- from advertising to inventory and market intelligence. Teikametrics optimizes billions of transactions a year using proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models to help customers save time, grow sales, and increase overall profitability. Teikametrics delivers unrivaled results through the combination of best-in-class AI technology and the coaching and support from world-class services teams based in Boston, Seattle, Bengaluru, Tel Aviv, and Hong Kong, China. Teikametrics is currently hiring driven individuals to join Team Teika who are values-aligned, passionate about our mission, and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-focused organization.
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.