Senior Product Designer at Emsi Burning Glass
As a designer at Emsi Burning Glass, you will design and deliver elegant product experiences as part of a cross-functional team.
Here's Why We'll Love You!
- With 5+ years of experience in software product design, you have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience creating sketches, wireframes, userflows, and high-fidelity prototypes that define mobile and desktop interfaces for data-rich products. You’re proficient with Figma, Sketch, Invision or similar design and prototyping tools.
- You bring a broad toolkit for product design (e.g. design thinking, lean UX, design sprints) and you keep up to date with best practices in usability, accessibility, and visual design.
- You’re an excellent communicator with a proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and influence. You clearly communicate design decisions and synthesize and iterate based on feedback.
- You’re comfortable balancing multiple workstreams and building process where it’s needed. Your ability to see the bigger picture helps you prioritize and work efficiently. Your attention to detail means you deliver elegant, consistent designs.
The Education Product & Design Team at Emsi Burning Glass is laser-focused on helping institutions provide students with the educational opportunities they need to thrive in a competitive labor market.
Our current products turn labor market data into insights that drive new academic program development, help institutions attract, retain and support students, and track post-graduate outcomes. Our new products will continue to drive impact in higher education, for students, and in the labor market at large. We’re on the hunt for a talented designer to join our team.
As a designer at Emsi Burning Glass, you will design and deliver elegant product experiences as part of a cross-functional team. You will continuously build on your understanding of the challenges present in higher education and the uses of labor market data in that context. You'll talk to our customers to empathize with their needs. You’ll partner with product managers and engineers to design solutions that serve customer and learner needs and deliver value for the company.
Let Me Tell You Why You'll Love this Role!
- You’ll help shape the future of higher education -- the product interactions you co-create will impact the educational opportunities and workplace readiness of learners all over the globe.
- You’ll play a key role in evolving our design culture helping to define and drive new design processes.
- You’ll join a collaborative, supportive team that insists on having fun at work.
If you don't think you meet all of the job criteria and are still interested in the job, please apply! We know that a diverse workforce enriches us with the talent, perspective, and inspiration we need to achieve our mission. Nobody checks every box, and we're looking for someone excited to join our team.
Sound Like You?
- Then hurry up! Send us your updated resume and a link to your portfolio!!
Emsi Burning Glass is an Equal Opportunity Employer