Senior Product Designer at Copy.ai
We need one to Create innovative user experiences from high-level requirements by evolving thinking from process flows, and wireframes, to actual designs
About you; You are:
- 5+ years of designing digital products
- Experience with SaaS, marketing tools, creator tools, and/or machine learning products is a plus
- Experience with the entire product development lifecycle, including early-stage
- Proficiency in Figma and/or Sketch
We believe AI will be embedded in today's businesses and help people start tomorrow's businesses. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to use the latest natural language processing (NLP) models to improve their communication and accomplish business goals.
Over 1 million users have signed up to use our application and we're eager to deliver more value for them. Investors in our recent $11 million Series A round include Zach DeWitt at Wing Ventures, David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other investors. In March 2022, Forbes gave a shoutout to Copy.ai as one of the language processing AI startups that is part of a billion dollar wave that is coming to the forefront of technology utilizing OpenAI's GPT-3 language model.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
Copy.ai is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern. At this time, we are only hiring full-time roles in the USA and Canada.
We believe this is an opportunity to do career-defining work. You will define the user experience for how people use the latest in machine learning technology to unlock knowledge. Reporting to the Head of Product, your primary responsibility will be our SaaS web application. You will also work on other growth initiatives and products from time to time.
What you'll do:
- Be the voice of the user by communicating key user insights designs should be based on, or advocate for necessary learnings
- Create innovative user experiences from high-level requirements by evolving thinking from process flows, wireframes, to actual designs
- Research and empathize with users, plan and conduct usability tests, and leverage data to make design decisions
- Influence the product roadmap by advocating for and educating the team on design concerns
- Work with product, engineering, and data science to ship the best solutions within defined timeframes
- Produce design artifacts that improve the team's design thinking and awareness of UX practices
*Copy.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.*
What We Offer 😎:
👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage startup environment where every voice is heard and every opinion matters; 25 team members as of 05/2022
💰 Competitive salary and stock option equity packages; We're a Series A startup
🏥 Excellent Medical Plans to choose from including HSA plans, PPOs, and HMOs from Kaiser and Aetna; Dental and Vision insurance; Copy.ai pays up to $700/month per employee for monthly premiums
🏠 100% REMOTE startup! Our team is distributed all over the US and Canada
🛫UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
📈 401k plan and automatic 3% employer contribution from Day 1!!!!
💻 Brand new work-sponsored computer
🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year
Copy.ai Organizational Values:
⭐️ Customer focus
⭐️ Data driven