Senior PHP Engineer at Digital Air Strike
We are looking for a qualified Senior PHP Developer to join our growing engineering team. You will be responsible for helping us design, build, and maintain one of our advanced web-based products.
- 3+ years of previous working experience as a PHP/Laravel developer
- Experienced with VueJS and other Front-End Frameworks
- Experience with NGINX, Linux/Ubuntu, and Docker
- Hands on experience with MySQL schema design, REST API design
- Experience with Software testing (PHPUnit)
- Strong understanding of OOP and TDD concepts
- Expertise in developing highly scalable and performant web applications
- Built systems utilizing the Azure Cloud
One of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or a related field from an accredited university
- Advanced technical education from a recognized program
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and equivalent work experience
- Experience working with software development teams and client support teams
- Experience with Jira software
- Entrepreneurial/prior Start-Up experience
- Automotive and/or Digital Marketing experience
Digital Air Strike is THE leading customer engagement technology partner helping 7,000+ businesses leverage digital and social media environments. Our technology, team, and culture contribute to the success of our clients. Digital Air Strike is recognized worldwide for its industry-leading technology & solutions and we are looking for elite professionals to join our growing team!
The Digital Air Strike technology team is a world-class group of technology evangelists passionate about implementing the mission and vision behind our products. We are avid practitioners of the Agile SCRUM framework, live for bleeding-edge technology, love to develop and create scalable, cloud-based, SaaS solutions, and try to always think like owners.
We are looking for a qualified Senior PHP Developer to join our growing engineering team. You will be responsible for helping us design, build, and maintain one of our advanced web-based products. You should be able to translate our company and customer needs into functional and appealing interactive applications. If you excel in writing clean, manageable code and are looking to move forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design. Ultimately, you should be able to create a functional and attractive digital environment for our company, ensuring great user experience.
- Write efficient, reusable code to accomplish tasks dictated by stakeholders and prioritized/approved by department heads
- Utilize PSR-2 coding standards
- Utilize Laravel, Vue.js, and PHP for any new projects as dictated by needs and team agreement
- Follow test-driven-development best practices as defined within the team
- Work in Trax, Laravel, or other frameworks depending on scope
- Be present for scheduled SCRUMs to discuss sprints, projects, tasks, and tickets
- Interact with Development, Product, and Support department heads as needed to complete assigned tasks
- Utilize Jira for project and development priority management
- Utilize BitBucket for code version control and code review
- Personally, and programmatically test any new and/or modified code before submitting merge requests
- Review others’ code for bugs, logical errors, and/or performance issues and approve or deny, as appropriate
The health, happiness, and financial success of our employees is the basis of our comprehensive and generous benefits program which includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- FREE & Company Subsidized Health Insurance Plans - Medical, Dental & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Care FSA, Health Savings Account, & Commuter Benefits
- FREE Life, Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- FREE Employee Assistance Program for Mental Wellness & Life Planning
- Pet Care Discount Program for Veterinary Care
- 401k & Roth 401k
- Incentive Stock Options
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement Programs
- 11 Paid Holidays & Competitive PTO
- Monthly Bonus 1/2 Day Fridays
- Paid Parental Leave
- Modern, fun, and friendly work environment, and more!
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Digital Air Strike provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
this position is not available for residents of California, Colorado, or New York City