Senior PHP Developer at Hello World
Hello World is a growing application development agency specializing in open-source solutions for small and big-name clients.
- We also work with Laravel and WordPress content management systems
- We are MacOs-based development company. Knowledge of Linux, Git, and Agile Development environments is required.
- Knowledge of standard web service development frameworks and methodologies (MVC, OOP, FRP, and RESTful)
- You are comfortable working with databases: SQL, MySQL preferred
- Experience Lando and or Docker based development environments.
- We are a small shop. You should be driven with a sense of personal responsibility.
- Must be positive, versatile, and a problem solver.
Hello World is a growing application development agency specializing in open-source solutions for small and big-name clients. We are a 100% remote company and offer a very flexible work environment and thrive on teamwork. We are looking for Senior PHP Developer with at least 6+ years of web application development experience. How you came into the field doesn't matter and a degree is not required, but proven problem-solving skills will need to be visible in your portfolio or work history.
- Write high quality code for a multitude of different technology stacks.
- You will work on several projects over the course of a week.
- Bring an ownership mentality to feature development on projects you are a part of.
- Prioritize bug fixes for our clients
- Clearly communicate development progress across the engineering team and to our clients.
- Collaborate with other engineers on projects to develop new features and fixes (and share best practices)
- Be creative in solving engineering problems.
- Work with team managers on development prioritization and career development opportunities.
- Contribute to the culture of quality, healthy collaboration and leading by example.
$100,000 - $130,000 per year
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)