Senior Node.js developer at NCube
We are looking for a senior NodeJS developer to include in its development team in Europe. In this role, you will work as part of our team in Europe.
- 5+ years with Node.js (ProcessManager2 (PM2))
- puppeteer, phantomjs, headless browser
- CSS selector, Json DSL
- HTTP, HTTPS, TLS protocols
- Networking (LBs, routing, TCP/HTTP)
- AWS (autoscaling EC2, S3)
- Upper-Intermediate English and better
We are looking for a senior NodeJS developer to include in its development team in Europe. In this role, you will work as part of our team in Europe. You'll be assigned to improve our platform, debug it, make it scalable and fast, investigate, communicate and troubleshoot problems coming from our production environments. In this role, you will collaborate with other team members to solve cause of technical issues and the best course of action to resolve them. You will participate and contribute to the development of new solutions and the evolving of existing one. This position is a great opportunity to be involved in the development, deployment and support of the applications and infrastructures that allow our company to provide great products and services to our customers worldwide. The candidate will be in charge of our navigation proxy which is a geo-distributed service. On AWS processing around 28 millions of requests per day at 240Mbit.
Project – first global aggregator of official information in real-time.
- Take in charge our navigation proxy which is a geo-distributed service. On AWS processing around 28 millions of requests per day at 240Mbit
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding and debugging.
- Competitive salary with regular review
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities, office in the very center of Kyiv
- Accountant assistance
- Vacation (up to 20 working days)
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days)
- Online English courses
- Direct cooperation with the customer
- Business trips and teambuildings abroad