Senior .NET Application Developer at GigaTECH
GigaTECH is seeking a Senior Application Developer to work as a collaborative member of our growing Research and Development team creating Healthcare based applications using the C#.net platform in the Microsoft Azure environment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstratable experience in C# .NET
- Demonstratable experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- Demonstratable experience with Azure cloud deployments and Azure DevOps.
- Demonstratable experience writing C# based unit tests.
- Writes clean, modular, and scalable code.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to develop across multiple applications.
- String communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, engineering management, math, or similar technical discipline (8 years of experience may be substituted for education)
- 5 years’ relevant experience as a software/systems architect for large systems
- Experience working in VA or other Government agency
- Ability to obtain a Government Security Clearance
- This is a full-time remote position.
GigaTECH provides a broad range of IT Services for government and commercial clients, specializing in Healthcare IT. The successful candidate will possess a hands-on technical background consisting of the full lifecycle of Agile based application development. The candidate shall be able to demonstrate string technical skills in Agile software development of User Centered front end applications, API driven backends, automated testing, CI/CD based automation delivering solutions to cloud-based environments. This position will have the opportunity to work on a variety of technologies, including OpenID, OAUTH2, GitHub, GitHub Actions (CI/CD), HL7 FHIR, SMART on FHIR within a cloud environment to grow and lead these activities as our Research and Development practice expands.
GigaTECH is seeking a Senior Application Developer to work as a collaborative member of our growing Research and Development team creating Healthcare based applications using the C#.net platform in the Microsoft Azure environment. The candidate may be asked to complete a coding challenge as part of the interview process, such as the one described here: https://github.com/GigaTech-net/development-challenge. If a coding challenge performed, all work must be performed on a windows-based computer and deployed to an azure cloud environment for demonstration purposes. Any backend software shall be written in C#; however, the front end may be written in any language.
Experience implementing HL7 standards such as FHIR, HL7v2 or CCDA is a plus.
GigaTECH is a dynamic, full-service Information Technology and Healthcare IT SDVOSB proudly serving Commercial and Government agencies, specifically within the digital healthcare ecosystem. We believe in effective and transparent collaboration; we believe our entire staff to be one team; we believe in corporate integrity and customer satisfaction; we believe hard work should be generously rewarded. We look forward to you joining our team!
We actively seek candidates who seek technical challenges, love to learn, can meet deadlines and desires to be part of a small but growing company, having excellent writing skills with computer literacy and programming practical interests.
GigaTECH is an equal-opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability, or any other protected class.
Veterans, Reserve and National Guard members, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.