Senior Marketing Consultant at HealthPartners
We seek colleagues who wish to help advance diversity, equity and inclusion and foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, included, and valued.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Minimum qualifications needed for this position)
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ equivalent years of job-related experience
- 5 years of marketing experience
- Demonstrates strong strategic thinking and problem solving
- Proven excellence with proactive relationship building and effective collaboration
- Strong presentation and persuasion or influencing skills, including skilled at understanding an audience's needs and tailoring communication approach accordingly
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Previous accountability for managing budgets
- Works well within a high-paced environment where good prioritization is required, and deadlines are essential
- Takes responsibility for decisions, actions, and failures. Shows personal commitment and takes action to continuously improve
- Clear, timely and effective communicator that actively listens, asks great questions, and appreciates multiple perspectives
- Experienced with Microsoft suite
- Experience in healthcare, health insurance and highly-regulated industries.
- Experience in marketing and sale collaboration
- Experience across B2B and B2C audiences
- Market experience (healthcare/related fields), audience specific expertise, experience working with sales team or similar partnership in previous role.
HealthPartners is currently hiring for Consultant, Marketing Senior. We are a nonprofit integrated care delivery and financing system based in Bloomington, MN. At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity, and partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable. We seek colleagues who wish to help advance diversity, equity and inclusion and foster an environment where everyone feels welcome, included, and valued.
ACCOUNTABILITIES: (Key roles, responsibilities & functions for this position)
- Owns marketing large and moderately complex marketing projects
- Maintains deep knowledge of their business area with broad range of marketing/communications capabilities.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for enhanced relationships and engagement with partners internally and externally including leaders
- Closely involved in marketing strategic plan development, may lead/own parts of strategic planning. Develops and executes strategic planning briefs.
- Researches, applies insights and data to marketing solutions
- Determines priority of work within a larger body of work aligned with strategy. Tracks and measures against goals and KPIs
- Guide projects through ambiguity, solving problems and removing barriers, and making trade off decisions as needed.
- Interprets and understand a strategy and ability to judge the execution against its delivery of the strategy
- Implements seamlessly and proactively identifies opportunities in both strategy, execution, and process
- Leads from within the team and confident in partnering with leaders of all levels from across the organization. Coordinates with specialty teams for each marketing channel
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
DECISION-MAKING: (What rules or precedents limit the activities and authority of this position? What types of problems or decisions are referred to the supervisor?)
Empowered to make key decisions as related to work accountabilities. Knows when to seek leader-level approvals.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for Job ID #68968.
Working with our care delivery team, supporting clinics, hospitals and specialties within the HealthPartners care system.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.