As a 10upper, you have options for flexible and alternative work schedules. Intentionally remote since day one, spanning six continents and 40 countries, 10up fully embraces the benefits of distributed work.
What you will do:
- Skillfully connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Ultimately you will make the web better by finely crafting apps, and tools that reach millions of online visitors every day.
- You are knowledgeable of WordPress as a platform, including custom post types, taxonomies, and use of WordPress beyond typical blog use cases.
- You have a code portfolio of real-world samples. Link us to your best custom work on GitHub and you’ll never have to do any live coding or whiteboard testing!
- You prefer to work fully remote and are effectively engaging in a distributed team from the location of your choosing.
Benefits of interest:
- Multiple paid time off programs, including accrued PTO, parental leave, bereavement leave, and company holidays including an all-company break from Christmas Eve to New Years Day.
- Health, dental, and life insurance programs (available for United States team members).
- Retirement contribution programs (currently available in the U.S. and U.K.).
- Flexible and alternate schedule programs – including options for 4-day work week (Monday-Thursday) configurations.
- $3,000 USD accrued annually in professional development budget for you to spend on conferences, training, or to buy back time for programs like independent study.
- Global Company summits opportunities to meet, socialize and learn with fellow 10uppers in person at remarkable destinations.
- An end-of-year all-hands bonus program, along with smaller opportunities for recognition throughout the year.
- A Director of Engineering that supports your career growth and development.