Senior iOS Application Developer/Engineer at Resource Concepts, Inc
iOS Software Engineers is part of an intelligent, highly motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for the client.
- Specific qualifications for the iOS Software Engineer position include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- ·5+ years of iOS engineering experience.
- Ability to present technical ideas and high-level concepts and solutions to team members with varying degrees of technical knowledge.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server-side systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of major frameworks (Cocoa Touch, Core Services, and Core OS).
- ·Familiarity and understanding of Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- ·Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures.
- ·Knowledge of iOS 7 features and differences from prior versions.
- iOS Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
- iOS development: 5 years (Preferred)
- Cocoa Touch, Core Services & Core OS: 1 year (Preferred)
iOS Software Engineers is part of an intelligent, highly motivated community who strive to continuously learn the latest tools and architectures to deliver innovative solutions for the client. They are involved in the design, development, and delivery of innovative mobile solutions in partnership with a variety of Fortune 500 clients. Specific responsibilities for the iOS Software Engineer position include:
- · Understand the challenges being addressed by an engagement and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to deliver a valuable technical solution.
- · Design, develop, unit test, and deploy iOS based solutions using common standards and frameworks.
- · Provide technical mentoring and leadership to more junior resources.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)