Senior Graphic Designer at Refine Labs
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Graphic Designer to join the Refine Labs team.
- 5+ years experience as a Graphic Designer REQUIRED
- Proven work experience of strong digital design experience from animations to presentations
- Experience owning creative campaigns across all channels, but especially on social and digital platforms
- Deep understanding of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) as well as smaller and emerging platforms
- Expert mastery of knowledge with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,
- After Effects and Premiere
- A compelling portfolio of work, showcasing your digital, print and motion experience
- Experience working with SaaS/Tech brands, a plus
- Creativity and innovative spirit – always thinking one step ahead
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our clients, and their customers
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
Refine Labs is destined to be a top tier “Talent Destination” for amazing individuals to grow their careers long-term. We are building the best B2B demand marketing firm in the world.
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Refine Labs welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (for example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
We are seeking an ambitious Senior Graphic Designer to join the Refine Labs team. You’re a great fit for the role if you have a passion for creating thoughtful work, while possessing a mastery in a broad spectrum of disciplines: branding, social media, typography, illustration, motion and layout design.
To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, motion graphics, video editing styles and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including sales enablement materials, social media creative ads, and landing pages.
It’s an exciting time to be a part of Refine Labs – we’re a fast-growing, distributed team, and we’re looking for innovative thinkers to join us! We’re a values-driven company and we aim to hire based on merit and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed long-term. Our leadership team has stopped thinking about the worst of employees and started to design operations, policies and programs that highlight the best in employees! We lead with trust, not control.
What you’ll do at Refine Labs
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery, collaborating with internal & external stakeholders
- Work closely with the Art Director and Directors of Demand Generation to produce creative social media ads, landing pages, etc
- Design, build, and execute creative campaigns across digital/social channels for leading B2B SaaS/Tech brands, while integrating the fun and engaging creativity captured in B2C branding
- Continue to visually evolve the Refine Labs Brand
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Maintain a knowledge of, and stay up to date on, latest industry technology, trends and techniques
- Understand and optimize created assets based on performance data
- Effectively manage multiple projects and stakeholders
At Refine Labs we understand that unfortunately imposter syndrome is rampant in our society, so we want you to know that even if you do not meet 100% of the listed criteria we still want to hear from you! We are not looking for perfection so if you are looking for a sign on if you should apply, HERE IT IS! APPLY, RIGHT NOW!
- Flexible schedule in a 100% distributed workforce with unlimited PTO – you wanna work from the beach, go for it! We care about the end product, not your physical location.
- Every one of our team members, from the top down, helps support our efforts to foster an inclusive and diverse workplace. Our dedication to diversity in all its forms has helped propel Refine Labs mission and vision forward.
- “No Meeting Fridays”: No zoom, no client calls, employees spend time catching up or take the day depending on what is going on.
- It’s a shared belief held by all employees at Refine Labs that others on the team will not be embarrassed, reject, or punish you for speaking up. We believe and focus on psychological safety!
- We recognize that mental health is just as important as physical health so we encourage employees to take Mental Health Days as needed.
- Each team has a career path model that includes a management and expert track, you will have ample opportunity to grow your career with our high-growth environment.
- Premium health (we currently have 10 medical plans to pick from!), dental, and vision insurance options with employer-sponsored 401(k).
- Be a part of building a consulting firm from the ground up in an innovative and rapidly growing niche
Are you sick and tired of having the Sunday Night Blues? Do you dread the start of Monday morning due to anticipatory anxieties? If so, working at Refine Labs is the perfect antidote. Our team members are excited to start the week with team support, creativity and passion – come join us!
Refine Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.