Senior Full Stack Developer at Cosuno
As a (Senior) Full Stack Developer at Cosuno, you will work on the frontend as well as the backend side of our product and therefore will take full ownership over the features you are creating.
Qualities we look for
- At least 3 years of hands-on software engineering experience
- Substantial experience working with React, and ideally with Node.js
- Generalist mindset; eagerness to learn about new technologies and tackle unfamiliar problems
- Experience in agile product teams as a contributor
- Startup mindset and pragmatic, hands-on attitude
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
What you will be working on
As a (Senior) Full Stack Developer at Cosuno, you will work on the frontend as well as the backend side of our product and therefore will take full ownership over the features you are creating. After you develop a comprehensive understanding of the components of our product, you are given full responsibility to extend them and build on them in ways that makes our product more valuable, more reliable and better structured to ensure future maintainability.
Specifically, we have a frontend based on React and a backend written in Node.js. They interface with each other using GraphQL and Apollo. We utilize TypeScript for the entire codebase to improve code quality and reliability. We use relational databases as well as Elasticsearch. We write comprehensive end-to-end tests using Cypress in addition to unit tests. Our infrastructure is based on AWS and Kubernetes. We have a well-functioning CI/CD pipeline and deploy to production multiple times a day.
What we offer
- Opportunity to shape a valuable, impactful product in a meaningful way
- Full ownership over your responsibilities and tasks
- Office centrally located in Berlin Mitte, near Rosenthaler Platz (but most of us work remotely)
- Casual startup environment with no bureaucracy and no complex processes
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Hardware of your choice (e.g. Macbook Pro)