Senior Frontend Engineer at Remote
This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone.
- Previous experience working as Frontend Engineer/Developer for at least 4 years
- Proficient with React
- Experience with Jest and React Testing Library or Enzyme in writing meaningful tests.
- Interest in build pages with performance, accessibility and API design in mind
- Attention to the details when implementing UI mockups made by our amazing design team.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- GitLab CI
Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. We value kindness, ownership and team collaboration. You can check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
The team you'll be joining: 45 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
- Remote work culture
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off.
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- (async) Application is reviewed by our Engineering Director
- Interview with the recruiter
- Interview with the Engineering Director
- (async) Code exercise (async, no deadline, a very simple exercise)
- Interview with the team (no managers on the call, just for you to get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- (async) Offer