Senior Frontend Engineer at Gainbridge
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help our growing Engineering team build world class solutions and deliver results for the business.
- 6+ years of proven experience delivering rich frontend web applications
- with product and architectural guidance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of DOM and CSS fundamentals across browsers
- Keen eye for style and detail
- Experience using animation to improve the usability of an interface
- Interested in emergent frontend technologies and trends
- Frontend development frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular
- CSS libraries like Bootstrap, Material, or Tailwind
- Cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP
- Experience working directly with designers with open and collaborative
- Experience reviewing and implementing Figma designs as well as dynamic interactions
- Experience using and implementing design systems
- Experience in maintaining and improving application performance
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Git, and GitLab
- Nice-to-have: Experience working in leading financial services organizations and startups
Gainbridge, a part of the Group 1001 enterprise, is a self-managed, innovative, digital platform providing its clients with direct access to trusted financial products to smartly grow their savings over time. Gainbridge strives to offer products through its platform that are simple, intuitive, and backed by smart technology with no complexity or hidden fees. Gainbridge empowers clients to take control of the financial future with simple solutions that are accessible to everyone no matter their budget.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Engineer to help our growing Engineering team build world class solutions and deliver results for the business. You will work closely with Engineering, Product, and Design leadership to build exciting user experiences and to meet the high standards of leading financial institutions. You are comfortable with greenfield environments and look forward to helping define what Engineering means at Gainbridge.
You enjoy working as part of a team to build new solutions and meet high standards. You hold yourself and others accountable for routinely delivering mission critical outcomes. You are viewed as a trusted, intellectually honest partner within your team and across functional boundaries. You continually ask yourself, “What is accurate
and what should be done about it?”
- Build world class solutions via frontend applications and services
- Collaborate with product managers and make technical decisions
- Ownership of software development process: Work with development managers to prioritize features and estimate work
- Groom the Scrum Backlog
- Mentor and guide other engineers
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)