Senior Frontend Developer (Crypto) at Engtal
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will help the teams develop the UI and UX for entirely new projects and maintain the current ones.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for teammates who share and practice our values: open communication, transparency, taking ownership, and a high level of craftsmanship. We are looking for coworkers who share our vision and mission: deliver trust in digital assets.
- At least 5 years of frontend software development
- Strong experience with React
- Experience working with Node.js and Express applications
- Experience working with design systems
- Experience with unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- A portfolio showcasing past work
- Understanding of and strong interest in cryptocurrencies and blockchain
- Experience with blockchain in a work environment (e.g. previous internship/job at a cryptocurrency company)
- Experience working with GraphQL/Apollo Client
We are the leader in digital asset financial services, providing institutional investors with liquidity, custody, and security solutions. In 2020, we launched Prime Trading and Lending, as well as our Portfolio and Tax, providing clients with a full-stack solution for digital assets. In 2018, it launched Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets. Our company processes over 20% of all global Bitcoin transactions and supports over 500 coins and tokens. Our customer base includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and institutional investors and spans more than 50 countries. We are backed by Goldman Sachs, Craft Ventures, Digital Currency Group, DRW, Galaxy Digital Ventures, Redpoint Ventures, and Valor Equity Partners.
We are searching for a Senior Frontend Engineer to work in the Blockchain unit along with our Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi, Blockchain OS, and Staking teams. As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will help the teams develop the UI and UX for entirely new projects and maintain the current ones.
- Work closely with different blockchain experts to improve our UI functionality on a variety of projects for multiple coins
- Collaborate closely with different blockchain experts and product managers to plan and develop entirely new UIs for upcoming projects
- Develop features with clean, maintainable, and reusable code
- Improve existing user experiences
- Cross-team communications with stakeholders to understand implementation requirements and limitations
- Provide mentorship to your peers in the broader engineering team through code reviews and education on best practices
- Provide maintenance support and enhance performance to existing applications
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Monday to Friday