Senior Frontend Developer at LEAFWELL
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Senior Frontend Developer with experience in React, Next.js to join our team.
What to Expect as a Senior Frontend Developer at Leafwell
- As a Senior Frontend Developer at Leafwell, you will contribute to the development and maintenance of our leafwell.com website and other websites to be made, working closely with other engineering teams to deliver a seamless, user-friendly experience for our users.
- Day-To-Day Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The Senior Frontend Developer will perform the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality web applications using React, Next.js, GraphQL, and Design systems.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and other developers to define and implement innovative solutions for complex problems.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code.
- Optimize application performance to ensure fast loading times and smooth user experience.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in frontend development and Design systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in frontend development using React, Next.js, GraphQL, and Design systems.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and GraphQL.
- Experience working with Design systems and implementing them in web applications.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with GraphQL.
- Experience with CMS such as Wordpress.
- Understand and have worked/implemented Design Systems.
- Knowledge of or experience in the medical cannabis industry.
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes.
Who is Leafwell
Leafwell is a rapidly growing technology and data company that set out to increase access, education, and research into cannabis and to advance its application as medicine.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our growing team has arisen.
At Leafwell, we are passionate about our work and seek out employees who contribute the same level of dedication and enthusiasm. We are only as good as the people we hire, so we aim to be the best employer in order to attract the top talent in the industry.
Do we have your Interest?
Our Ideal Candidate
We are seeking a skilled and motivated Senior Frontend Developer with experience in React, Next.js to join our team. As a Senior Frontend Developer at Leafwell, you will play a crucial role in enhancing the lives of medical cannabis patients through the development of our innovative telemedicine platform.
Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Remote first - Most of our employees are 100% remote. Positions requiring travel enjoy a hybrid environment.
- Rapid Growth - Our company is rapidly expanding, and our employees are advancing with us!
- Training and Development - We foster a culture of learning. We encourage our employees to take part in educational, training, and development opportunities.
Leafwell is dedicated to bringing together people from diverse cultures and perspectives. We work hard to provide a welcoming atmosphere where everyone may flourish, have a sense of belonging, and collaborate effectively. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not tolerate any illegal discrimination against job applicants based on their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information. We are committed to going above and above in creating diversity within our firm and follow the regulations upheld by the EEOC.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)