Senior Front End Engineer at Slido
As a Frontend Developer on our team, you will delight thousands of our customers around the world by building the best software to improve Slido’s core experience.
- You have a curiosity about how things work
- Passion for user experience, ability to work closely with designers to build products and services which bring the best experience
- You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct
- You’re willing to make mistakes along the way and make sure you learn from them
- You are fond of the latest technological development
- Bonus points if you already have a couple of full-stack projects under your belt
As a Frontend Developer on our team, you will delight thousands of our customers around the world by building the best software to improve Slido’s core experience. We need people who are passionate about building impactful, high-performance web applications using up-to-date technologies.
If you are excited by the pace that the web continues to evolve. If you seek new methods and tools to make websites faster and better, then we at Slido are looking for you.
- You will work on user-facing features that power our Slido product
- You will develop scale-able software and make high-quality impactful changes that deliver value to customers
- Collaborate closely with Product, Design and Backend Development to spec, build, test and deploy new features
- Contribute to the work of various products from small internal tools to large-scale web applications used by thousands of people around the world
- Look for new solutions on how to transform our customers’ needs into usable software
- Develop new stuff from an idea to its detailed implementation
Why join us
- We are a team of 170+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to have an impact on a world-class product used by thousands of people around the world
- We share knowledge within our team of talented programmers, you will grow much faster
- We use techniques of agile software development
- We are fans of the Lean Startup methodology, we love Jira, Slack
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility