Senior Front-End Developer at Fors Marsh Group
FMG is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Front-End Developer that will be engaged in challenging and innovative software development projects.
- Must be a US citizen and consent to a full background check.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related disciplines.
- Experience building custom modules and theme.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with Section 508 web compliance and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- Experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with project stakeholders.
- Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems Engineering or related disciplines.
- Willingness to mentor junior developers, internally and 3rd party.
- Demonstrated ability to get up to speed on new technologies and APIs quickly.
- Experience with Drupal on a shared hosting or multiple website implementation, highly desirable.
At Fors Marsh Group (FMG), we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people's lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
FMG is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Front-End Developer that will be engaged in challenging and innovative software development projects. As part of our small Software Engineering team, the Front-End Developer's primary responsibility will be to create interactive, customer friendly web experiences for our clients. This individual will work collaboratively with FMG and client project stakeholders.
- Support solution design with internal staff members using experience within Content. Management Systems like Drupal and Wordpress.
- Provide technical development and analysis across all project types. Specifically focuses on enterprise-level projects.
- Test assigned features to ensure proper functionality, prior to committing to live staging build.
- Mentor team members on development best practices and participate in code reviews.
- Assist with defining and developing automated build, test and deployment systems.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application issues through debugging, testing and product verification.
- Support the team in establishing best practices, design patterns, and coding standards.
- Support business development by reviewing and improving proposal response to Drupal requirements.
- Ability to make an impact on people's live, both internal and external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each employee to take leave as they require it to balance the responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in FMG staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.