Senior Front End Developer at Exiger
We’re looking for an enthusiastic senior front-end developer to join our UI team to build amazing user experiences with AngularJS.
Knowledge And Skills
- Excellent communicator with strong problem-solving skills and an ability to advocate your point of view without ego
- Ability to come up to speed on our core technologies quickly
- Ability to work well in a collaborative environment and listen and learn from stakeholders
- Ability to balance quality of code and speed of delivery
- At least one year of professional front end web application development
- Space to add your expertise without being rigid about the way things need to be done
Professional Experience Required
- 8 years of software development experience
- 4 years of experience using AngularJS
- Experience with build technologies like Grunt, Gulp, or similar
- Experience with the Less CSS pre-processor or similar
- 2 years of experience using agile methodologies
We’re looking for an enthusiastic senior front-end developer to join our UI team to build amazing user experiences with AngularJS. The developer will apply their extensive experience with modern technologies and practices to help end-users make effective use of large data sets.
- Own a feature from conception to deployment
- Implement data-heavy, user-friendly interfaces
- Work closely with the product team and designers to ensure design success
- Automated testing (unit, integration, and user acceptance)
- Manage the build and deploy pipeline using Travis CI, Docker, and AWS
- Use GitHub for code reviews of team member pull requests
- Understands current data-driven analysis frameworks
This is a full-time opportunity 100% Remote. This position is remote eligible within the United States, excluding residents of California, Colorado, and New York. Candidates must be Clearable for secret/top secret US government clearance.
Exiger is revolutionizing the way corporations, government agencies and banks manage risk and compliance with a combination of technology-enabled and SaaS solutions. In recognition of the growing volume and complexity of data and regulation, Exiger is committed to creating a more sustainable risk and compliance environment through its holistic and innovative approach to problem solving. Exiger's mission to make the world a safer place to do business drives its award-winning AI technology platform, DDIQ, built to anticipate the market's most pressing needs related to evolving ESG, cyber, financial crime, third-party and supply chain risk. Exiger has won 30+ AI, RegTech and Supply Chain partner awards.
Exiger’s core values are courage, excellence, expertise, innovation, integrity, teamwork and trust.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Employers will see your profile when they are sending a job in your skill.
Create Your Profile (simple)