Senior DevOps Engineer at Trellix
We need one to Follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities, document standards and procedures.
- 4+ years experience as Developer or Tools Engineer
- End to end implementation of the Kubernetes architecture – installation, configuration, hardening, networking, sizing, scaling, etc. to support CI/CD pipeline. Configuring Kubernetes auto provisioning, and auto scaling of CI/CD job/build agents/runners/nodes.
- Extensive scripting experience with Python.
- Proficiency in Linux
- Proficiency with Jenkins Pipeline, Groovy, Github, SVN, Artifactory
- Experience using Infrastructure Configuration as Code (CloudFormation, Terraform).
- Understanding of the principles of CI and CD
- Experience in on-call support and SRE critical issue coverage.
- Experience with AWS
About the role:
- Support development teams on various devtools like Jira, Confluence, Github, SVN, Artifactory, Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
- Follow DevOps practices, automate infrastructure activities, documents standards and procedures.
- Drive existing automation frameworks forward to benefit automation across multiple products and if needed create new frameworks.
- Automate software development processes, including build, test, and deployment.
- Coding using Python and AWS cloud formation/Terraform.
- Ability to learn to use new tools, and quickly become a subject matter expert.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Base Pay Range: $98,000 – 170,000. Actual base pay within this range will depend on varying circumstances, including the work location, individual qualifications, company budget and other operational business needs. Compensation may also include annual bonuses and long-term incentives, subject to various metrics and company policy.
Company Benefits and Perks:
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community Involvement
We're serious about our commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.