Senior DevOps Engineer at Engtal
We need one to Work closely with Solutions Managers to integrate feedback from internal and external customers.
- Experience in deployment of client facing projects – managing solutions, security, infrastructure, cost management, networking/routing, authentication, etc.
- You have active US Security clearance or eligibility and willingness to obtain a US Security clearance
- 1-2 years technical experience in software development with focus on infrastructure automation
- Strong customer success orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Nice to have, but not required
- Expertise or experience with Python, SQL, Databricks, ArangoDB, AWS or Azure
- Exposure to trade compliance, supply chain management or a field similarly related to international commerce
Technologies we love
- Languages: Python, Spark
- Tools: Docker, Git, Kubernetes, Swagger/OpenAPI, AWS, Azure
- Datastores: Databricks, Elasticsearch, Postgres, Redshift, ArangoDB
To solve climate change, wealth inequality, supply chain stability, and national security we must change how our global supply chains work. We are a Trusted Commerce Platform built on a shared source of truth for the global supply chain. Our purpose is to enable resilient, sustainable, secure, and inclusive global commerce: Globalization 2.0.
We have built a layer of shared intelligence across the world’s supply chain information: a living map of trillions of dollars of B2B commercial activity, covering 400M companies connected by billions of shipments. This knowledge graph powers Trusted Commerce Platform which, after only three years since founding, is already used by many of the world’s most important governments, enterprises, and logistics providers.
Our product suite enables our customers to gain unprecedented visibility, benefit from shared artificial intelligence across a federated network of data, and interact across the network through a shared source of truth. We help our customers to build and manage trusted global supply chains.
The Implementation team is focused on integrating platforms with customers to provide unique insight, business process integrations, and create mutual value. We execute complex customer integrations to create, customize, tune, and retrain models for unique customer scenarios; integrate proprietary customer data to our knowledge graph while preserving privacy; and design and create technical integrations that create client value. The Implementation team works closely with customers, as well as our internal engineering, data science, and product organizations. Specifically, the team is the tip of the spear in:
Managing successful customer software deployments and technical work streams from sale to post go-live, with the ability to effectively manage priorities, deliver on-time, and communicate effectively internally and with customers
Become a power-user of the platform and API products, support customers in rapidly achieving value from the solution, and identify new use cases to address customer pain points
Oversee the specification and development of new or expanded solutions
Deeply understand the trade compliance/supply chain risk domain, technology, and our customer base--and demonstrate effective communication and writing skills with respect to each
Work closely with Solutions Managers to integrate feedback from internal and external customers.
Leads firm-building activities (e.g, recruiting, knowledge building / domain expertise development, etc.)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $140,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance