Senior DevOps Engineer at Aloompa
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment.
- Strong Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Extensive experience in DevOps engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Advanced knowledge of working with AWS, and writing code and scripts.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
- Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
We are looking for a senior DevOps engineer to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include supervising junior developers, developing software and configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development. You will also forecast project duration and resource requirements. You should demonstrate experience in DevOps engineering and managing and mentoring junior developers, and fostering a collaborative environment both inside your department and across the company. You’ll be a key member of the team tasked with contributing to a number of high-value projects and products. Remote or Nashville.
We are looking for someone who strives to grow and reap the rewards that come with working in a small and agile team. If you want to work in a startup environment with a quick pace, can embrace the challenges that come with solving problems quickly, enjoy working independently and collaboratively, and are eager to push yourself beyond your current set of capabilities, you will be a great fit for our team.
Senior DevOps Engineer
Your Role Will Include:
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
- Work inside the AWS ecosystem to build and scale our applications.
- Collaborating with developers on software requirements, as well as interpreting test stage data.
- Developing interface simulators and designing automated module deployments.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.