Senior Developer at EVS llc
In this position, You will provide a wide range of expertise across all aspects of the application and data layer.
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL and stored procedures preferably in T-SQL
- 3+ years writing back-end Node-JS microservices like restful API’s
- Experience with front end frameworks like Angular, React or Vue
- Experience with code management branching and forking
To really stand out:
- Experience dealing with High Availability Enterprise SaaS Applications
- Experience with inventory, warehousing, supply-chain, or logistics
- Experience with ERP systems such as Sage, SAP, Oracle or NetSuite
- Experience with growing and cultivating a team and mentoring junior team members
- Experience effectively communicating across third parties, technical and business product managers on solution design is a plus
Physical and Other Requirements:
- Strong verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills working in a team environment
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- United States (Required)
EVS, a Westminster, CO based enterprise SaaS company, is seeking ambitious and talented individuals looking to further their career at an energetic and quickly growing company. Our enterprise software runs every aspect of our customers warehouse operation. The EVS development team is a critical component of our promise to provide exceptional service to our customers. Outstanding performers will have significant opportunity for career advancement within the organization.
The Senior Developer is responsible for designing, implementing, and testing of new software features and bug fixes in our applications and integrations. You will provide a wide range of expertise across all aspects of the application and data layer. You will be working with a great team of developers following an agile methodology. In addition, you will help mentor junior members of the team.
- Release new customer feature requests to specifications
- Refactor existing code to be more efficient, robust and future proof
- Participate in the full SDLC in a fast-paced, dynamic, truly agile workflow
- Document technical solutions for other team members