Senior Designer at Stacvalley
Stacvalley, Germany's leading marketing agency for Amazon sellers, is on the lookout for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join our dynamic and creative team.
- Very good experience with Photoshop / photo retouching
- A flair for sales-boosting photos for Amazon
- very good experience with modern graphic design, colors, shapes, fonts, layout
- Attention to detail, eye for aesthetics
- Creativity & Reliability
- productive & motivated way of working
- Composing/ good spatial thinking
Stacvalley, Germany's leading marketing agency for Amazon sellers, is on the lookout for a talented and experienced Senior Designer to join our dynamic and creative team. While our headquarters are in Germany, this specific role is open to candidates interested in working remotely.
As a Senior Designer at Stacvalley, you'll be responsible for designing and creating high-quality product images. Your creative abilities will play a pivotal role in narrating the story of each product and enticing buyers to press the purchase button.
- Designing and creating appealing product images that highlight the USPs and foster buyer engagement.
- Collaborating with the marketing and product team to bolster the visual communication and brand identity of our clients on Amazon.
- Continuously updating and adapting to the latest design trends and best practices in the e-commerce industry.
- Adhering to project timelines and ensuring compliance with quality standards across all design projects.
- A minimum of three years of experience in a similar role, ideally in an agency specializing in Amazon or other e-commerce platforms.
- An impressive portfolio that showcases your ability to develop and implement creative concepts.
- Expert knowledge in common design software tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to accept and implement constructive feedback.
If you're passionate about delivering groundbreaking creative work and want to write the next chapter of your career in one of Germany's most successful agencies, we look forward to your application. Your creative abilities have the potential to create a ripple in the Amazon marketplace, and we can't wait to achieve that with you.