Senior Copywriter at Fidelity Investments
As a Senior Copywriter at FCA, you are a driven, dynamic creative with experience as a writing integrated campaigns, big and small.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Must provide url/portfolio
- 6+ years of agency/in-house agency experience
- Storytelling. Short- and long-form. Selling and educating.
- Experience writing for:
- Digital advertising
- The Purpose Of Your Role
- Partner with a senior-level art director to write, present, develop and produce everything from social posts to integrated campaigns.
- The Value You Deliver
- New ideas are what drives this business, and decoding financial concepts into engaging and actionable creative solutions is imperative to gaining loyalty from existing customers and inspiring curiosity from prospects
- You bring an unbreakable creative spirit and years of experience turning ideas into hardworking campaigns that stand up to testing and customer response.
- Collaborate to deliver. Individual needs to be adept at working with art directors to concept fresh ideas and ensure integration of message and visuals into a cohesive approach.
The Skills You Bring
- 6+ years of experience on writing for social, traditional advertising, digital video, direct, and more.
- Proficient to expert in Microsoft Word.
- Ability to create big ideas and while remaining collaborative and open to new ideas.
- Drive storytelling approaches that bring the brand to life, prompting considering and, ultimately, action
- Demonstrate strategic and interactive thinking and thoughtful approaches to content and user engagement.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written), especially translating strategic and business goals into visual deliverables.
- Ability to sell ideas, gain buy in and respond to feedback in meaningful ways.
- Proficient at managing and delivering against several initiatives simultaneously, within deadlines.
- How Your Work Impacts the Organization
As a Senior Copywriter at FCA, you are a driven, dynamic creative with experience as a writing integrated campaigns, big and small. You’re comfortable communicating your work and you can think on your feet, answering questions with poise, knowledge and grit. You’ve written for a range of media, including integrated campaigns, video, social, direct and more and developed solid, productive partnerships with art directors.
You’ve probably spent some time working at agencies, and you put that experience to work daily throughout the creative development process. You never run out of ideas for creative angles, for media applications and activations. You understand the importance of sticking to strategy…and the right time to break away from it. You know how to write ads that compel people to start new relationships, with words that build, change, and shape perceptions of our brand.
You can think big picture but get down in the weeds when you need to. You maintain a positive vibe and a willingness to re-think what you’ve already re-thought.
We are seeking a Senior Copywriter with exceptional and innovative conceptual, writing, and communication skills to join our team. This role is responsible for conceptualizing and writing fresh, motivating, memorable creative.
The agency within Fidelity is a highly collaborative, engaging and creative environment where people do great work. A passion for ideas and flawless execution is critical to all that we do, as well as an innovation mindset and ability to bring unexpected and fresh creative solutions when problem solving.
At Fidelity Investments, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. As a privately held company with a rich 75-year history, our mission has remained the same since our founding: to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning and growth so you can build the career you’ve always imagined. We welcome associates from different backgrounds and with different perspectives to help us innovate and make a difference for our customers and our communities.
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2.
Fidelity will continue to keep the safety of associates and customers as our top priority and this will never change. As the pandemic evolves and Federal, State, and Local regulations emerge, it has become clear that knowing the vaccination status of all associates is critical to our safety efforts.
Therefore, Fidelity will require all candidates to disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status during the hiring process, and if vaccinated, provide proof of vaccine.
This is not a requirement to be vaccinated. It is a requirement to report vaccination status and, if vaccinated, provide proof.